PHP Web Development FrameworkStarbug
Starbug PHP is an open source framework for PHP that employs an MVC design pattern. Here are some of the core features provided:
- Controller based routing
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Model layer includes:
- schema management/migration
- robust validation and hook system
- query builder with fluent API
- built-in REST API
- Modular architecture
- extensible command line interface
- Code generation
- Utilities for data grids, form building, pagination, thumbnailing and more..
- Integration with dojo toolkit providing:
- dstore implementation for REST API
- bootstrap theme for dijit
- media browser
- form control widgets include file selection, autocomplete, tag input, and more..
- dgrid column plugins including dnd and tree expansion
- PHP 5.6+
- MySQL 5.1.6+
Optional dependencies are listed in the links section.
This repository is itself a base application. To get started you will most likely want to clone it and push it up to your own project repository.
Visit [Getting Started](doc/getting-started/index.md) for installation instructions.
Starbug PHP is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v3