Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
CogStat is an easy to use, efficient statistical program.
Main features of CogStat
- CogStat automatically compiles the relevant items and statistics for a task
- In most cases it displays raw data, descriptives and hypothesis tests in numerical and graphical forms
- CogStat chooses the appropriate hypothesis tests automatically
- It calculates standardized effect sizes and confidence intervals (work in progress)
- Efficient output
- CogStat displays the results in APA format
- Supports most of the simple tasks
- Explore a variable, explore a variable pair, compare variables, compare groups, create pivot tables
- It is free to use
- It is localized to several languages (see available languages)
Want to know more?
- Quick Start Tutorial
- Short presentation about CogStat
- How is CogStat different?
- What's new in CogStat?
- Follow CogStat on Facebook
CogStat is supported by
- Social Renewal Operational Programme (TÁMOP) 4.1.2.A/1-11/1-2011-0018
- Content Pedagogy Research Program of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences: Extended Didactical Grant, 2016-2020; ID 471028 (supported releases: v1.5, 1.6 and v1.7)
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.