CogStat is an easy to use, efficient statistical program.
Main features of CogStat
- CogStat automatically compiles the relevant items and statistics for a task
- In most cases it displays raw data, descriptives and hypothesis tests in numerical and graphical forms
- CogStat chooses the appropriate hypothesis tests automatically
- It calculates standardized effect sizes and confidence intervals (work in progress)
- Efficient output
- CogStat displays the results in APA format
- Supports most of the simple tasks
- Explore a variable, explore a variable pair, compare variables, compare groups, create pivot tables
- It is free to use
- It is localized to several languages (see available languages)
Want to know more?
- Quick Start Tutorial
- Short presentation about CogStat
- How is CogStat different?
- What's new in CogStat?
- Follow CogStat on Facebook and on Twitter
CogStat is supported by
- Social Renewal Operational Programme (TÁMOP) 4.1.2.A/1-11/1-2011-0018
- Content Pedagogy Research Program of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences: Extended Didactical Grant, 2016-2020; ID 471028 (supported releases: v1.5, 1.6 and v1.7)