Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Contribute to the Statistical documentation
There are several ways how you could improve CogStat suggesting new statistical or data analysis methods or refinements, or reporting bugs.
If something is calculated erroneously, or doesn't work at all, report the bug.
If you would like to see a new method implemented in CogStat, or you would suggest an improved method,
If you'd want to give more detailed explanation about available alternative methods for a task and the reasons why CogStat should use any of them, extend the Statistical documentation.
- To edit this wiki, sign in for GitHub (top right corner of the page) and edit these pages with the Markdown format.
- When considering alternative methods, include pros and cons.
- Give a specific recommendation what would be the best solution in CogStat.
- Refer to the appropriate literature, and list the references at the end of the appropriate page.
- Use APA format.
- If possible, include DOI, and use the https:// at the beginning.
- For example: Yap, B. W., & Sim, C. H. (2011). Comparisons of various types of normality tests. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 81(12), 2141–2155. https://doi.org/10.1080/00949655.2010.520163