Contribute to the methods applied in CogStat
There are several ways you could improve CogStat, suggesting new statistical or data analysis methods or refinements, or reporting bugs.
If something is calculated erroneously, or doesn't work at all, report the bug.
If you would like to see a new method implemented in CogStat, or you would suggest an improved method,
If you want to suggest new analyses to be used in CogStat, you might
- include pros and cons for the discussed methods.
- give a specific recommendation what would be the best solution in CogStat.
- refer to the appropriate literature, and list the references at the end of the appropriate page.
- Use APA format.
- If possible, include DOI, and use the https:// at the beginning.
- For example: Yap, B. W., & Sim, C. H. (2011). Comparisons of various types of normality tests. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 81(12), 2141–2155. https://doi.org/10.1080/00949655.2010.520163
- rely on data analysis and statistics resources
You might extend the documentation to give more detailed explanation about available methods.
- To edit this wiki, sign in for GitHub (top right corner of the page) and edit these pages with the Markdown format.