PDF Command Line Tools binaries for Linux, Mac, Windows.
For non-commercial use only. See the file LICENSE for details. For commercial use, a license must be purchased from http://www.coherentpdf.com.
It prints a little message to stderr about the non-commercial license, and sets the Producer to cpdf.
- Quality Split and Merge, keeping bookmarks. Extract pages. Split on Bookmarks.
- Encrypt and Decrypt (including AES 128 and AES 256 encryption)
- Scale, rotate, crop and flip pages. Scale pages to fit
- Copy, Remove and Add bookmarks
- Stamp logos, watermarks, page numbers and multiline text. Transparency.
- Supports Unicode UTF8 text input and output
- Make PDF-based presentations
- Put multiple pages on a single page
- Add, remove and manipulate annotations
- Read and set document information and metadata
- Add and remove file attachments to document or page.
- Thicken hairlines, blacken text, make draft documents
- Reconstruct malformed files
- Detect missing fonts, low resolution images
- Combine multiple operations in a single command
The program cpdf (or cpdf.exe for Windows) is a single executable with no dependencies. Copy it to somewhere suitable on your platform.
Raise an issue in this github repository, or email firstname.lastname@example.org