Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes in v0.3.2 minor release
- Removed webcam scanner for private keys due to changes in HTML 5 permissions.
- Added bech32 version at
/bech32using the buidl.js wrapper. Code is easier to read and functions are now easier to follow/customize.
- Added ability to create and sign a transaction offline with a single input and max of two outputs which can later be broadcast to a node or push service.
Changes in v0.3.1 minor release
- Added ability to create bech32 key pairs (console only
bech32(), no sweeping support)
- Prevent details section from accepting uncompressed private keys #7
Changes in version v0.3
- Added support for testnet addresses and sweeping. Testnet mode can be activated using a
Changes from minor releases
- Removed the vanity address generator. It was too slow for practical usage.
- Added brain wallet
- Included details tab that will take a WIF private key and convert it into a P2SH-P2WPKH segwit address along with the public key and redeemscript.
Changes in latest release include:
- added details tab, you can provide a WIF private key and it will output the segwit address, public key, and redeemscript associated with the private key.
- removal of the vanity address creation tool, due to slowness and lack of practicality.
Updates in new release:
- Added webcam qr scanning support using instascan.js (https://github.com/schmich/instascan)
- Removed online dependencies which included jQuery and Bootstrap CDNs.
- Added mouse movement entropy on new address generation for stronger address randomness.
- Keypair generation with QR Codes
- Bulk address generator
- Key Sweeping Tool to move all funds belonging to a single SegWit private key.