Peewee is a simple and small ORM. It has few (but expressive) concepts, making it easy to learn and intuitive to use.
- a small, expressive ORM
- python 2.7+ and 3.4+ (developed with 3.6)
- supports sqlite, mysql and postgresql
- :ref:`tons of extensions <playhouse>`
Peewee's source code hosted on GitHub.
New to peewee? These may help:
- :ref:`Quickstart <quickstart>`
- :ref:`Example twitter app <example-app>`
- :ref:`Models and fields <models>`
- :ref:`Querying <querying>`
- :ref:`Relationships and joins <relationships>`
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 :glob: peewee/installation peewee/quickstart peewee/example peewee/contributing peewee/database peewee/models peewee/querying peewee/query_operators peewee/relationships peewee/api peewee/sqlite_ext peewee/playhouse peewee/query_examples peewee/query_builder peewee/hacks peewee/changes