A custom icon for iTerm (or any terminal application, for that matter). A simplified version of the original iTerm icon, I made this to better match the aesthetic of my SublimeText icon since they sit side by side in my Dock.
icns file includes optimised icons for 512, 256, 128, 32 and 16-pixel sizes, including 2x sizes for Retina displays.
- Clone or download this repository's master branch to your computer.
- In a new Finder window, navigate to your
/Applicationsdirectory, click on iTerm, and type
ctrl-i(or right-click and choose Get Info).
- Drag the
.icnsfile overtop of the iTerm icon in the Info panel. You will see the icon change. Close the Info panel.
- Right-click on your iTerm application and choose Show Package Contents.
- Navigate to
/Contents/Resources, and copy the
.icnsfile to this directory (choose Replace when Finder asks).
- You're done! Open iTerm to see the icon update.
This repository includes the following:
.sketchfile with each icon size on its own artboard.
- Icon Slate project file (for converting
You will need the Sketch beta (v2.3.2 build 5137 or later) to edit the master file. Icon Slate is available for download on the App Store, or you can use another converter of your choice (preferably one that includes options for including 2x assets for Retina displays).