My personal website, viewable at colinchartier.com
- Allow myself to upload files and view CI stuff, but not unauthenticated people.
Store files for both public and private [authenticated] use
- Drag and drop upload support?
Serve public and private git repositories, with smart git clone capability
- Format these repositories nicely, no need for a whole github clone, only code browsing and README.
Have a blog, optimally with LaTeX support somehow.
Proxy CI stuff hosted locally
- Authenticate so people don't do illegal things
Have some sort of project showcase, optimally with user interaction
- Automatically pull from git repos
the Go language