This is a light ruby wrapper for the Crate filesharing API
Contributing to Crate API
- You know the drill, fork, change, pull request if you so like!
- The file part of the api is as of yet undone.
- Proper documentation which I'll be doing soon
- Tests to verify that everything is working
- There is probably some weirdness with the exception handling, will take another look
Create a client!
client = CrateAPI.new("username", "password")
Get some crates!
crates = client.crates.all
Look at their files!
All crate and item object support getting their short url so...
crates.short_url || crates.files.short_url
Add a file to a crate!
Destroy a crate or file!
crates.destroy - NOTE: this will destroy all of the files contained within without warning crates.files.destroy
Add a crate!
That's about it for now!
Copyright (c) 2011 Brian Michel. See LICENSE.txt for further details.