Colin's ALM Corner Build Tasks - Docker Publish
The Docker Integration Extension is finally fully featured, so I'm deprecating this task.
This task deploys code to a docker image (and optionally runs a container). You can use a pubxml generated by VS Tools for Docker or just supply all the settings manually.
The task has the following settings:
- Path to Pubxml file: path in the repo to the pubxml file (optional)
- Path to Dockerfile: (required) path to the Dockerfile
- Pack Output Path: (required) path to the root of the files you want to deploy to the container
- Docker Server Url: url of your docker host
- Docker image name: name of the image to build
- Build Only: true to just run "docker build": false if you want to execute "docker run" after building
- Host port: the port to open on the host
- Container port: the port to open on the container
- Run options: additional arguments passed to the "docker run" command
- App Type: can be empty or "Web". Only required for ASP.NET applications (sets the server.urls setting)
- Create Windows Container: set to "true" if you're targeting a Windows docker host
- Auth Options: additional arguments to supply to docker commands (for example --tlscert)
- Remove Conflicting Containers: removes containers currently running on the same port when set to "true"
For a more detailed look at this task (and how to use it for ASP.NET 5 applications) read this post.