Colin's Music Performance Environment
This is the top-level codebase for my performative music tools. In this repository:
- An Electron app
- acts as a central state server
- spawns a SuperCollider process
- dispatches state changes down to the replica state store in SuperCollider
- serves a touch-screen GUI on a HTTP endpoint
- A SuperCollider quark containing various instruments that either take input directly from a MIDI controller or react to state changes in the store
This environment pairs with an Ableton Live project to handle routing and currently makes use of a development build of SuperCollider to get Ableton Link synchronization.
- cs-supercollider-lib: Some of the SuperCollider instruments themselves, intended for use in other projects (such as embedded in installations).
- supercollider-redux: This framework enables the replica state store in SuperCollider.
- Create React App and Electron.
Here's how it is all fitting together at this time: