Converts single to double or double to single quotes. Attempts to preserve correct escaping, though this could be improved I'm sure.
- Using Package Control, install "ChangeQuotes"
Open the Sublime Text Packages folder
- OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/
- Windows: %APPDATA%/Sublime Text 3/Packages/
- Linux: ~/.Sublime Text 3/Packages/ or ~/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages
clone this repo
- Install keymaps for the commands (see Example.sublime-keymap for my preferred keys)
Sublime Text 2
- Open the Sublime Text 2 Packages folder
clone this repo, but use the
git clone -b st2 email@example.com:colinta/SublimeChangeQuotes
How to use
Put your cursor inside the text that is in quotes and then execute the command to replace the quotes. No selection needed.
change_quotes: Converts from single to double quotes. Uses the Sublime Text grammar parsing, so it doesn't always "find" the quotes.