Collage is a product which allows editors to align new or existing content from multiple sources in a layout. An example of such a page is one that shows a document along with one or more collections.
- Plone 3.1-4.3
Stable; used in production.
Please report issues to the issue tracker. The file
docs/DEVELOPER.txt describes how to extend the product with
support for custom content types and additional renderers.
If you upgraded Products.Collage in the file system, open in ZMI /your/plone/site/portal_setup and click the "Upgrades" tab.
Select the "Products.Collage:default" profile and see if upgrades are available. Run them :D
- Malthe Borch (main developer)
- David Glick
- Pelle Kroegholt
- Gilles Lenfant
- Sune Toft
- Jens Klein
- Robert Niederreiter
- Tom Gross
- Bulgarian (bg): Vladimir Iliev
- Danish (da): Jacob Vestergaard
- German (de): Roland Fasching, Jens Klein
- English (en): Kevin Deldycke
- Chinese (zh): Adam Tang
- Spanish (es): Mikel Larreategi
- Basque (eu): Mikel Larreategi
- French (fr): Kevin Deldycke
- Italian (it): Yuri Carrer
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt-br): Danilo G. Botelho
- Catalan (ca): Pilar Marinas
- Portuguese (pt): Ricardo Alves
- Dutch (nl): Reinout van Rees
Collage icon from the Silk Icon Theme by Mark James (CCA 2.5).