Fix typo in solrpycore. [davidblewett]
Thanks to: "Schorr, Dr. Thomas" <email@example.com> for the following encoding fixes, refs ticket #1:
- Added a expected_encodings property to SolrIndex that lists the encodings to expect text in; each is tried in turn to decode each parameter sent to Solr. If none succeeds in decoding the text, we fall back to UTF8 and replace failing characters. http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FAQ#Why_don.27t_International_Characters_Work.3F [davidblewett]
- Added _encode_param method to SolrIndex to encode a given string to UTF8. [davidblewett]
- Modified SolrIndex's '_apply_index` to send all parameters through the _encode_param method. [davidblewett]
- Added a test__apply_index_with_unicode to ensure unicode queries are handled correctly. [davidblewett]
Initial highlighting support:
- Imported getToolByName from Products.CMFCore, to be used on import failure.
- Updated SolrIndex to pass any fields from the Solr schema that have stored=True to be highlighted.
- Updated SolrIndex to store highlighting data returned from Solr in a _highlighting attribute.
- Added a HighlightingBrain class that subclasses AbstractCatalogBrain that looks up the highlighted data in SolrIndex.
- Added a test__apply_index_with_highlighting test; unfortunately, calling the portal_catalog is not working in the tests currently.
Fixed : IIBTree needs integer keys http://plone.org/products/alm.solrindex/issues/3 [thomasdesvenain]
Quick Plone 4 compatibility fixes [thomasdesvenain]
Search using ZCTextIndex '*' key character works with alm.solrindex. Makes livesearch works with solrindex as SearchableText index. [thomasdesvenain]
Highlighting is not activated by default because there can be severe performance issues. Pass 'highlight' parameter in solr_params to force it, and pass 'queried' as 'highlight' value to force highlight on queried fields only. [thomasdesvenain]
Improved unicode handling to correctly handle dictionaries passed in as a field search, in SolrIndex._decode_param. [davidblewett]
Extended ZCTextIndex support when a dictionary is passed in as a field search. [davidblewett]
Update test setup so that it is testing against Solr 1.4 [claytron]
dismaxqueries since a
qis not interpreted for the
dismaxquery handler and returns no results rather than all results. [claytron]
Add uninstall profile, restoring the default Plone indizes. [thet]
Give the SolrIndex a meta_type 'SolrIndex' and register ATSimpleStringCriterion for it, otherwise Collections cannot add SearchableText criteria. [maurits]
Ensure that only one 'q' parameter is sent to Solr. [claytron]
Plone 4.1 compatibility. [timo]
Add missing elementtree import [saily]
Fix stale cached highlighting information that lead to in inconsistent results. [nrb]
Plone 4.3 compatibility. [cguardia]
Add support for solr.TrieDateField [mjpieters]
Fix decoding of query requests so that lists are not stringified before getting sent to field handlers. [davisagli]
Implement getIndexQueryNames which is now part of IPluggableIndex. [davisagli]
Add support for range queries to the DateFieldHandler. [davisagli]
- Fix up links to issue tracker and Plone product page [clayton]
- Added z3c.autoinclude support for Plone [claytron]
- Initial public release
- Clean up docs in prep for release. [claytron]
- Fix up reST errors. [claytron]
- Updated SolrConnectionManager to have a dummy savepoint implementation, refs #2451. [davidb]
- commit to cleanup version #'s
- PEP8 cleanup [clayton]
- A commit after an aborted index update no longer breaks with an assertion error. Refs #1340
- Filter out invalid XML characters from indexed documents.
- Fixed test failure by going to the login_form to log in, instead of the front page, where we get ambiguity errors. [maurits]
- Fixed the catalog object information page. Solr was unable to parse a negative number in the query.
- Added support for Solr boolean fields.
- GenericSetup profiles now have the option of clearing the index.
- Made the waituri script wait up to 90 seconds by default, pause a little more between polls, and accept a timeout parameter.
- The Solr URI can now be provided by an environment variable, so that catalog.xml does not need to hard code the URI.
- Added narrative documentation.
- Don't clear the index when running GenericSetup. Clearing indexes turns out to be a long-standing problem with GenericSetup; in this case the easy solution is to just not clear it.
- Added a script that waits for Solr to start up.
- Brought in a private copy of solrpy to fix some bugs:
- The connection retry code reconnected, but wasn't actually retrying the request.
- The raw_query method should not assume the parameter values are unicode (they could be lists of unicode).
- Purge Solr when importing a SolrIndex via GenericSetup.
- Made field handlers more flexible. Now they can add any kind of query parameter to the Solr query.
- The default field handler now generates "fq" parameters instead of "q" parameters. This seems to fit the intent of the Solr authors much better.
- Renamed "solr_additional" to "solr_params".
- Added a GenericSetup profile that replaces SearchableText with a SolrIndex.
- Renamed the catalog parameter for passing extra args to Solr "solr_additional". Also renamed the response callback parameter to "solr_callback".
- First release