- A add-on center with listing and display of template projects respectively to their rating, a search form and a listing of the latest projects.
- The add-on center edit form contains fields to set the title of the center and the name of the add-ons, add a description of the center, set a choice of categories, platforms, lizenses and versions of the product (for which the add-ons are used). There are also fields to set the allowed file extensions of the add-on files and the image files (e.g. screenshots, logos).
- Inside the add-on center contributors could create add-on projects. The edit form of the project contains fields to choose the categories.
- The contributor could add releases and linked releases to the add-on project.
- The release contains fields to upload files.
- The linked release provide fields for links to the release files.
- Both, release and linked release, contains fields to choose the product version, platform and licenses.
- The add-on send message once a new project was added. It push a message too, once a project was submitted for publication. It send an email to the project contact address for every change in the workflow status of the project.
- The add-on informs the contributor via email about new releases or linked releases, once they were added to his project(s).
- The user could send a message to the author of an add-on via a mail. The mail form uses a recaptcha widget. The contact data of the author of the aa-on will not be made public.
- The file extensions of the uploaded add-ons will be checked. It is possible to set the allowed file extensions distinct for the specific use case of the add-on center. They could be dynamically changed at any time.
- The add-on sends messages to the project contact email on every edit of the add-on center's product versions field (thus the contributors could potentially add this new product version to their release / linked release).
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites:
Full documentation for end users is available in the "docs" folder
This product has been translated into
- German (Andreas Mantke)
Install collective.addons by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.addons
and then running
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.addons/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.addons
If you are having issues, please let us know. Please create an issue in the project issue tracker (see above).
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.