I've written it to learn Plone.
collective.blogto your buildout configuration
[instance] eggs = collective.blog
- Run buildout
You can of course install it also by adding to to your site package.
- Add it to your packages setup.py
install_requires=[ ... `collective.blog` ]
- Add its profile as dependency to your profiles/default/metadata.xml
Show lead image in blog entries.
- WARNING: Don't disable once you added a lead image to a blog entry,
you won't be able to save that entry else.
Number of blog entries to show on batch (prev/next) navigations.
Show the folders title on blog listings.
Allow anonymous users to see the about line.
A fast listing view for the content type Blog Entry it doesn't call getObject if if you don't enable show_lead_image.
It show's all entries from all subfolders of the Folder where ist activated, this is usefull for archived content. We will soon publish a addon which allows you to archive your content (based on sc.contentrules.groupbydate).
Blog Listing supports some request parameters:
- tags: A subject
- SearchableText: Any Text
- start: The start date to search for, as example: 2015-09-01
- end: The end date to search for, as example: 2015-09-30, if omitted it searches until today.
Or by year, year and month or year, month and day
- year: The Year
- month: The month, can be omitted then it will search for the whole year
- day: The day, if bove the year and month have been given show only this day, can be omitted then it searches for the whole month.
A portlet to show all tags in a cloud.
It supports these parameters:
- Max. Fontsize: Max. font size in em.
- Min. Fontsize: Min. font size in em.
- Search base: Select search base Folder to search for tags. The URL to to this item will also be used to link to in tag searches.
- If empty, the whole site will be searched and the tag cloud view will be called on the site root.
This package provides an uninstall Generic Setup profile, however, it will not uninstall the package dependencies. Make sure to uninstall the dependencies if you no longer use them.
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.blog/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.blog
If you are having issues, please let me know.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.