This addon is a ckeditor integration for Plone.
How to install
You can install it as any Plone addon. Please follow official documentation.
Please use CKeditor for Plone > 4.
The code source can be found at https://github.com/collective/collective.ckeditor
Please report issues at https://github.com/collective/collective.ckeditor/issues
- Plone >= 4
After checking out sources, run the included buildout.
copy_ckeditor_code script. This script takes care of copying
ckeditor code in the appropriate
the browser at:
You need to run
bin/copy_ckeditor_code prior to run any Zope/Plone instance
with your development
Anyway, if you forget, your instance will break with a
Directory .../browser/ckeditor does not exist.
How to Release
Obviously, the ckeditor code also needs to be included in the released eggs.
collective.ckeditor registers an entry point for
zest.releaser that (if
called properly) takes care of copying the code when preparing the release.
However, in order to take advantage of the entry point, you have to use the
bin/fullrelease locally installed by the development buildout instead of
a globally installed
Only the local
bin/fullrelease script can see the entry_point registered by
- Kai Lautaportti <email@example.com>
- Giacomo Spettoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Godefroid Chapelle <email@example.com>
- Mathieu Le Marec - Pasquet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jean-Mat Grimaldi <email@example.com>
- Michael Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Victor Fernandez de Alba <email@example.com>
- Kim Paulissen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- JeanMichel FRANCOIS aka toutpt <email@example.com>