collective.cmisbrowser is a Plone 3.2+ extension that let you connect to a CMIS document repository and browse its content from Plone.
It provides a content type, a CMIS Browser that after added let your browse the content of the repository like if it was Plone content (modulo the fact that it is not).
A CMIS Browser provide you with the following options:
- repository_url: URL to the connected CMIS repository,
- repository_name: Name of the repository to use at the connected URL. Required if more than one repository is available,
- repository_path: Path in the repository to use as root for the Browser. If it is not specified, the root of the repository will be used,
- repository_user: Username used to authenticate to the repository. If specified, password is required,
- repository_password: Password used to authenticate to the repository. If specified, username is required,
- folder_view: Choice that let select how CMIS folders are rendered in Plone. This let you select which Plone folder template to use.
- proxy: Proxy URL to use to connect to the CMIS repository.
In the Plone control panel, you have access to a CMIS settings control panel. It let you define default settings to use for all newly created CMIS Browser. Those default are stored in the Plone properties, and are easily exportable with the help of GenericSetup.
As well, you can provide Zope default in the Zope configuration file, zope.conf:
<product-config collective.cmisbrowser> repository_url http://orange:8080/alfresco/cmis repository_user admin repository_password admin </product-config>
This can be added into zope.conf by buildout, with the help of the directive `zope-conf-additional of plone.recipe.zope2instance.