Microdata available in Web pages can be used from search engines, enhancing the quality of information indexed.
This package is a proper implementation of the collective.microdata.core product. Read it's documentation for more information.
Follow a list supported properties:
- Taken from event title
- Taken from the event description
- Taken from the event URL field
- Taken from Attendees field (raw data, not as Person elements)
- Taken from event location
- Taken from the start date
- Taken from the end date
- Taken from the difference from end and start date
Support for folder content listing views
This package supports also collective.microdata.contentlisting but not depends on it (you have to manually install that add-on yourself).
Then you will be able to provide microdata information about events also when listing folders content.
See it's documentation for knowing what views are supported.
Providing microdata doesn't ensure that search engines will use it.