Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
1.1 - 2014-05-08
- Add an upgrade step to reset the site to the baseline GenericSetup profile
plus default extensions.
- BBB import/export steps for resource registries before the Plone 5 switch to
- Added argument to define Zope user id to use.
- Complete portal setup : portal_skins, portal_languages, BrowserLayer.
1.0 - 2014-04-21
- Restore Python 2.6 compatibility.
1.0rc1 - 2014-04-08
- Add an upgrade step for cooking the resource registries. Useful when
encountering viewlet errors on the resource registry viewlets after an
0.4 - 2014-02-28
- Add options for controlling which profiles are upgraded.
- Migrate from
argparse and move portal paths from an
option to a positional argument.
- Add an upgrade step function that packs the ZODB.
- Reduce dependencies by moving some into an 'steps' extras_require.
- Fix a transaction error when the transaction note becomes too large.
0.3 - 2014-01-30
- Fix an import step bug when installing a Plone site into a fresh Zope
instance. Fixes #3. Thanks to @href for the report. [@rpatterson]
0.2 - 2012-11-14
- Add export and import steps for reconciling users and groups between
two PluggableAuthService plugins, such as between existing
Plone-only users and a newly added LDAP plugin.
- Support Plone 4.3, tolerate a deleted KSS tool
0.1 - 2012-11-05
- Fix upgrading "Products" namespace profiles without previous version numbers
- Fix upgrade step handling, was skipping steps
- Fix duplicate UUID cleanup
- Move broken object steps into a separate ZCML file, should be
optional and used with care
- Plone 4.2 compatibility
- Initial release.