EEA App Visualization
EEA App Visualization is the Core API for EEA Daviz. This package was added in order to be able to use EEA Google Charts without EEA Exhibit and viceversa or any other visualization library as a standalone visualization or as part of a bundle package (eea.daviz)
This package as standalone is just an API, you have to either install eea.daviz bundle, either install one of the available visualization libraries (eea.exhibit, eea.googlecharts, etc) in order to have a working Visualization Tool for your files.
Update your buildout.cfg file:
- Add eea.app.visualization to the list of eggs to install
- Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug
[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance eggs = eea.app.visualization zcml = eea.app.visualization
Re-run buildout, e.g. with
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package's configure.zcml file.
- Zope >= 2.12
- collective.js.jqueryui < 1.9 (Plone 4.0, 4.1, 4.2)
- collective.js.jqueryui > 1.9 (Plone 4.3+)
- Exhibit only: http://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/data/national-emissions-reported-to-the-unfccc-and-to-the-eu-greenhouse-gas-monitoring-mechanism-3/national-total-excluding-lulucf/ghg_v10_extract.csv
The Initial Owner of the Original Code is European Environment Agency (EEA). All Rights Reserved.
The EEA App Visualization (the Original Code) is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
More details under docs/License.txt
- Simile Wiki - Exhibit 2.0: http://simile.mit.edu/wiki/Exhibit
- Simile widgets: http://www.simile-widgets.org/exhibit
- EEA Daviz howto: https://svn.eionet.europa.eu/projects/Zope/wiki/HowToDaviz
- EEA Daviz backlog wiki: https://svn.eionet.europa.eu/projects/Zope/wiki/DaViz
- Google charts: http://code.google.com/apis/chart/
EEA - European Environment Agency (EU)