How to contribute
If you find what looks like a bug:
- Search the "mailing list":http://groups.google.com/group/delayed_job to see if anyone else had the same issue.
- Check the "GitHub issue tracker":http://github.com/collectiveidea/delayed_job/issues/ to see if anyone else has reported issue.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of delayed_job
- Make sure you are using the latest backend gem for delayed_job
- If you are still having an issue, create an issue including:
- Ruby version
- Gemfile.lock contents or at least major gem versions, such as Rails version
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Full backtrace for any errors encountered
If you want to contribute an enhancement or a fix:
- Fork the project on GitHub.
- Make your changes with tests.
- Commit the changes without making changes to the Rakefile or any other files that aren't related to your enhancement or fix.
- Send a pull request.