- Version now included in procline, e.g.
- Web bugfix: Ignore idle works in the "working" page
- Fallback when unable to bind QUIT and USR1 for Windows and JRuby.
- Fallback when no
Kernel.forkis provided (for IronRuby).
- Web: Rounded corners in Firefox
- Cut down system calls in
- Enable switching DB in a Redis server from config
- Support USR2 and CONT to stop and start job processing.
- Web: Add example failing job
- Bugfix: Example god config now restarts Resque properly.
- Multiple failure backends now permitted.
- Hoptoad failure backend updated to new API
- Vegas bugfix: Don't error without a config
- Use Vegas for resque-web
- Web Bugfix: Show proper date/time value for failed_at on Failures
- Web Bugfix: Make the / route more flexible
- Add Resque::Server.tabs array (so plugins can add their own tabs)
- Start using Semantic Versioning
- Web Bugfix: fix key links on stat page
- Bugfix: Fixed
randseeding in child processes.
- Bugfix: Better JSON encoding/decoding without Yajl.
- Bugfix: Avoid
psflag error on Linux
- Bugfix: Job equality was not properly implemented.
rake resque:workerstask for starting multiple workers.
- 1.9.x compatibility
- Bugfix: Yajl decoder doesn't care about valid UTF-8
- config.ru loads RESQUECONFIG if the ENV variable is set.
resque-webnow sets RESQUECONFIG
- Job objects know if they are equal.
- Jobs can be re-queued using
- If USR1 is sent and no child is found, shutdown.
- Raise when a job class does not respond to
Resque.remove_queuefor deleting a queue
- Bugfix: Broken ERB tag in failure UI
- Bugfix: Save the worker's ID, not the worker itself, in the failure module
- Redesigned the sinatra web interface
- Added option to clear failed jobs
- First release.