Adding or Updating Lists
To submit a new list or update data about an existing list, please submit a pull request to data in conjunction with the data model described here. Alternatively, you can open a new issue providing information for all of the fields described in the data model.
Building and Running Locally
We have containerized FilterLists to make it as easy as possible for contributers to get the project up and running locally.
Up and Running
- Install Docker CE for your computer's operating system. Docs
- Clone the FilterLists git repository to your computer. Docs
- Navigate to the root directory of your locally cloned FilterLists git repository in a command-line interface.
- Visit the locally running version of FilterLists in a web browser at
Testing changes to the data (.json files)
docker-compose -f docker-compose.data.tests.yml down -v && docker-compose -f docker-compose.data.tests.yml build api && docker-compose -f docker-compose.data.tests.yml run api
docker container lsto find the
CONTAINER IDof the
docker-compose up -d --build [CONTAINER ID]replacing
[CONTAINER ID]with the hash from step 1.
- Verify your changes are properly reflected at