Declick is an educational and creative platform to learn how to build apps and to create and publish apps, collaboratively with other users.
Declick v2 is split into three components, each of which has its own repository:
- declick-server, a server written on PHP built on Lumen platform
- declick-ui, a user interface written in JS built on Vue.js
- declick-client, a client written in JS, that includes creation and exercisz interfaces, as well as the runtime used by the apps. Ultimately, declick-client will be split into two parts:
- creation and exercise user interfaces will be included into declick-ui
- runtime will lead to a new component, declick-runtime
You may download every component separately or download all components at once, using the following command:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/colombbus/declick-v2.git
For installation and configuration, see instructions relative to each part, in corresponding repositories.
Declick v2 platform is open-sourced software licensed under the GPLv3 license