CSE461 Lab Assignment
This repo contains code to the solution for the following problem:
" Write VHDL code for a people Counter then demonstrate.
- At the beginning, LED1-LED8 is turned OFF.
- The 3 Seven Segments displaying 000
- The DIP Switch defines the increment value.
- If you change the DIP switch, the corresponding LED turns on/off
- When you push SW1, the 7 segment increments by the number represented by DIP switch. If DPSwitch(0) is '1', then SW1 will increment by 1 If DPSwitch = '00000010', the value increment by 2. if DPSwitch = '00001000', the SW1 press will increment by 8.
- SW2 will reset the 7 Segment to 000. "
Xilinx ISE 14.6 is used for the project. It supports Mimas V2 (Spartan 6) FPGA, Speed: -2. Please regenerate the .BIN file before reprogramming FPGA.