Colour - HDRI
A Python package implementing various HDRI / Radiance image processing algorithms.
It is open source and freely available under the New BSD License terms.
Table of Contents
The following features are available:
- HDRI / Radiance Image Generation
- Debevec (1997) Camera Response Function Computation
- Grossberg (2003) Histogram Based Image Sampling
- Variance Minimization Light Probe Sampling
- Global Tonemapping Operators
- Adobe DNG SDK Colour Processing
- Absolute Luminance Calibration
- Digital Still Camera (DSC) Exposure Model
- Raw Processing Helpers
Because of their size, the resources dependencies needed to run the various examples and unit tests are not provided within the Pypi package. They are separately available as Git Submodules when cloning the repository.
2.1 Primary Dependencies
Colour - HDRI requires various dependencies in order to run:
2.2 Optional Features Dependencies
Once the dependencies satisfied, Colour - HDRI can be installed from the Python Package Index by issuing this command in a shell:
pip install --user colour-hdri
The optional features dependencies are installed as follows:
pip install --user 'colour-hdri[optional]'
The figures plotting dependencies are installed as follows:
pip install --user 'colour-hdri[plotting]'
The overall development dependencies are installed as follows:
pip install --user 'colour-hdri[development]'
Various usage examples are available from the examples directory.
The bibliography is available in the repository in BibTeX format.