Getting Server Started:
- Install dependencies with
- Create and migrate your database with
mix ecto.create && mix ecto.migrateor
mix ecto.setupto create, migrate and seed.
- Install Node.js dependencies with
cd assets && npm install
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
iex -S mix phx.serverif you want to run within a REPL.
- Create .env file to run locally with ENV_VARS for basic_auth. .env should look something like this.
#.env export BASIC_AUTH_USERNAME=(replace with your login) export BASIC_AUTH_PASSWORD=(replace with your password)
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your browser.
mix credoto see a list of code analysis suggestions via Credo. NOTE: We are using the defaults Credo provides.
Ready to run in production? Please check our deployment guides.