Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Remove need of dynamic shared libraries for zmq and ssl
- Statically link openssl in the release build to allow the binaries to be ran out-of-the-box on most Linux distros.
- Replace ZMQ by using bitcoind's HTTP API for retrieving bitcoin blocks.
- All the code since the dawn of comit-rs.
- Check if btsieve's version matches the expected version, on every request.
- Ping btsieve on cnd startup, checking for presence and version compatibility.
- Move config files to standard location based on platform (OSX, Windows, Linux).
- Align implementation with RFC-002 to use the decision header instead of status codes.