Hello-Swap is an example project that shows how to build applications on top of the C( )MIT protocol using TypeScript.
How to use it
Set up the environment
Make sure that you have Docker installed before proceeding.
- Get the latest version of create-comit-app by
- downloading and unzipping the latest release of create-comit-app; or
- cloning the repository and checking out the latest tagged release.
create-comit-app start-envinside the root directory of this project.
- Wait until the environment is ready.
Do an atomic swap
Make sure that you have yarn (or npm) installed before proceeding.
- In a separate terminal, run
npm install) to install dependencies.
- Start the swap:
CTRL-Conce the swap is done.