The feature complete version. Where disengagement analysis makes sense. Subject to change.
- Vision only longitudinal
- e2e longitudinal, with whatever that makes work. At minimum, it must drive on exits and slow down appropriately for highway curves. Toggle gated okay.
- Keep left/right if the blinker is on.
- Does not take exits without blinker
- 100% DM, with almost no false positives. 10s-30s wheel timeout to match Tesla.
- Navigate on openpilot support
- Remove the toggle and make laneless the only option.
openpilot team features:
- SNPE++ supporting bigmodel (done)
- Autotune working (WIP, I consider the new params learner to be this)
- No more hugging (WIP, calibration augmentation in temporal)
- 65% max CPU (done, don't regress)
- Codebase fully regression tested, including full simulation (TODO)
- Ping pong investigation and reduction. Smoother Corolla control.
cloud team features:
- No more logentries, replace with Athena. (done)
- No more sentry? (decided to keep)
- No known UI issues. (done)
- Replace offroad with QT (done!)
From openpilot 0.9 - 1.0, we will just be focused on driving up reliability and driving down disengagements for comma two/three users. After 0.9, we don't expect any new functionality needed to get to 1.0