commercetools Donut Store
Visit a live demo of SPHERE-DONUT store at iwantdonuts.com.
Set it up
- Install Play 2.4.3.
- Clone sphere-donut project from GitHub, or download it as zip file.
sbt runcommand in root project directory.
- Open your browser and point it to http://localhost:9000.
There is a flag named
fixtures.import.enabled in the configuration file
conf/application.conf, which allows an initial import of the required JSON-based product model
into the commercetools-platform. After a successful initial import, this flag can be set to
false to improve the startup time of the application.
If you don't perform an initial import, you have to provide the product model (see
conf/data) in your platform project, or the application will raise a
ProductNotFoundException on application startup.
- Point to SPHERE Login or register a new account with SPHERE Signup.
- Go to
Developers -> API Clientsto retrieve your project data.
- To use your SPHERE.IO project, modify
More about the ecommerce PaaS SPHERE.IO at http://sphere.io.
- Login to the Pactas sandbox or create a new Pactas sandbox account.
- Go to
Settings -> Pactas Apps -> My Appsand create a new OAuth client. Make sure to select "Confidential" for the client type.
- Copy the newly created client id and secret to
More about recurring billing with Pactas at http://www.pactas.com.
- Register at PAYMILL to get the (test) API keys.
- Go to
PAYMILL Dashboard -> Development -> API keysto retrieve your keys.
- In your Pactas backend, head to
Settings -> Payment Settings -> Payment Providersand edit the Paymill settings. Enter your public and private PAYMILL keys and hit 'Save'.
More information about doing payments with PAYMILL at http://www.paymill.com.
To run this SPHERE.IO example web shop on heroku just click the button:
- Install your favourite IDE (preferably IntelliJ, Eclipse or Netbeans).
- Import the project into your chosen IDE, following these instructions.
sbt clean testcommand in root project directory for compiling and testing it.