Common Workflow Language logo
Copyright and license
(C) Copyright 2016 The Common Workflow Language Project
Released under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3 or any later version; or, at your option, of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Which logo file?
- Modern website or vector editing (e.g. Inkscape or Adobe InDesign)?: The scalable CWL-Logo-nofonts.svg should probably work (you may want to scale it with CSS or
- Adding to Powerpoint? CWL-Logo-VGA.png for slides, or CWL-Logo-4k.png for print
- Making a poster or print material in editor that can't import SVG (really?) CWL-Logo-4k.png
- Old-school lo-res website banner? CWL-Logo-Header.png
- Web/desktop application? CWL-Logo-HD.png
- Small buttons? CWL-Logo-Abbreviated.png (just
- Are you using Adobe Illustrator? Then CWL-LogoExport.ai is the true original - also add font SourceSansPro-Light
Note that except for
CWL-Logo-nofonts.svg the above files contain suggested whitespace border which you may want to trim.
The examples below use the SVG version in order to be scalable (e.g. for smart phones and retina displays).
![Common Workflow Language](https://cdn.rawgit.com/common-workflow-language/logo/0b98d341/CWL-Logo-nofonts.svg)
<a href="http://www.commonwl.org/" <img alt="Common Workflow Language" type="image/svg" width="100" src="https://cdn.rawgit.com/common-workflow-language/logo/0b98d341/CWL-Logo-nofonts.svg" > </a>
While unoffical these are still very much appreciated!
(from the file-icons character map)
(Used in https://github.com/file-icons/atom )