- Removed references to nine bit mode. it is not currently supported. References in the driver are retained for backwards compatibility purposes only.
- Changed IntervalTimeout to immediately occur, increasing compatibility with terminal programs.
- Change /inc to /lib/raw to be more in line with other Commtech repositories.
- Finished implementing isochronous.
- Modified the naming to hopefully resolve some character size issues.
- Modified the drivers to utilize 10.0 Driver Framework for Windows 10, and utilize non-executable memory.
- Some documentation tweaks.
- Fixed the build configurations.
- Small changes to the INF.
- A special release for our new Vendor ID. All releases going forward use this new ID, 0x2EB0.
- Fixed supporting multiple cards.
- Added COM compatibility to the drivers. Not backwards compatible with previous software.
- Fixed some errors in the .INX for Windows 10.
This is the initial release of the 1.0 driver series.