- Removed sent_oframes. It caused memory to grow infinitely when frames were back to back, and seemed to serve no real purpose.
- Changed memory calculations to use buffer_size instead of data_length.
- Added BLOCKING_WRITE IOCTL.
- Removed test.exe from releases - it was unreliable in Clock Mode 7 because of cable length.
- Fixed the original cause of the bug check fixed in version 2.7.5, rxcnt should no longer be invalid.
- Fixed the blue screen issue when receive_length is negative.
- Added tools for more thorough debugging.
- Updated copyright years.
- Fixed memory cap issues with outgoing data.
- Fixed memory cap issues with incoming data.
- Updated SerialFC to v2.4.5
- Minor optimizations
- Added checks to prevent status/timestamp while in streaming mode
- Updated SerialFC to v2.4.4
- Updated SerialFC to v2.4.3
- Added ability to track interrupts
- Fixed incorrectly setting the clock on 232 and green cards
- Included latest library versions
- Updated SerialFC to v2.4.2
- Fixed a bug that prevented small frame sizes from being calculated correctly when approaching the memory limit
- Fixed a regresion from v2.5.0 where the computer would freeze while reading transparent data
- Fixed a bug where outgoing frames wouldn't get cleared fast enough
- Updated SerialFC to v2.4.1
- Updated SerialFC to v2.4.0
- Added wait on write support
- Fixed the test program not compiling correctly
- Switch to using external code libraries
- Updated SerialFC to v2.2.2
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to return more data than your buffer size (introduced in 2.4.0)
- Documentation and library improvements
- Added support for timestamps
- Added missing device ID's 22 and 27
- Updated SerialFC to v2.2.0
- Updated SerialFC to v2.1.6
- Added support for returning multiple frames per read call
- Added support for new card ID's
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to incorrectly be in a stream based mode when only terminating using NTB
- Updated SerialFC to v2.1.5
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to reset another port's FCR settings when opening an adjacent port.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the user to open the FSCC and COM ports at the same time by manually clearing the FCR register
- Updated SerialFC to v2.1.4
- Fixed a memory leak when using a frame based reception mode
- General memory improvements
- Added a default PPM value to the .NET library
- Fixed a bug that caused the channel to be set incorrectly (cause FCR and clock operations to not work on 2nd channel)
- Several small performance improvements when handling incoming frames
- Increase timeout duration to reduce the frequency of timeout errors at lower data rates
- Fixed a bug where streaming data wasn't terminated on memory constraint
- Made the CMDR register write only in the .NET library
- Fixed regression buf causing memory to be calculated incorrectly (caused runaway memory use)
- Added initial support for memory-mapped firmware
- Fixed miscellaneous little bugs
- Fixed a bug that caused random crashes when using a framing based mode
- Fixed a bug that caused 'append status' to be ignored (full fix)
- Fixed a bug in the .NET library that caused extra data to be returned from the Read function
- Fixed a bug that caused 'append status' to be ignored
- Fixed a bug in the .NET library that caused registers to be set incorrectly
- Update SerialFC to
- Performance improvements
- Add Python support
- Update SerialFC to v2.1.1
- Libraries are now built for XP support
- fscc_read_with_timeout now uses CancelIo instead of CancelIoEx to support XP.
- Update SerialFC to v2.1.0
- Add asynchronous support
- Improve port location naming in the Device Manager
- Fixed a bug in fscc_read_with_timeout where a frame wasn't cancelled upon timeout
- Fixed a bug that caused X-Sync mode to not be considered streaming data if there wasn't any framing
- Improved debug prints
- IRQ and memory optimizations
- Fixed a bug causing data loss in transparent mode
- Fixed a bug that prevented initiating a read before data had arrived
- Improve debug prints
- Changed each port's priority level to SERIAL_PORT
- Miscellaneous BSOD bug fixes
- Miscellaneous data loss bug fixes
- Change SDDL permissions to not require administrator privileges
- Add more explicit exceptions to the C++ library
- Fixed a C++ library connection bug
- Fixed a generic library bug preventing setting the clock frequency
This is the initial release of the 2.0 driver series.