- Fixed an issue with certain systems booting up and failing to find some serial ports.
- Updated the .inx file to adhere to InfVerifier standards.
- Ignore DTR setting on 422/X-PCIe cards since they aren't allowed.
- Fixed test utility failing on 422/X-PCIe cards
- Fixed 950 trigger level issue causing missing interrupts
- Added better FSCC clock frequency range checks
- Fixed clock frequency IOCTL return code on failure
- Fixed enabling RS485 on the 2nd port of FSCC cards
- Fixed incorrectly setting the clock on FSCC-232 and FSCC green cards
- Improved initialization of trigger levels
- Fixed incorrectly detecting isochronous mode 10
- Added library support for fixed baud rates
- Added isochronous modes 9 and 10
- Prevent getting/setting frame length of FSCC's with older firmware
- Fixed 422/X-PCIe RS485 not being used correctly
- Added an option for setting a fixed baud rate which allows programs that only allow standard baud rates to use a custom value
- Fixed echo cancel and termination being set incorrectly on 422/X-PCIe cards
- Updated qserialfc to v1.2.2
- Reinitialize the card correctly after going to sleep
- Improved baud rate precision on 422/X-PCIe cards
- Add 9-bit support
- Fixed a bug that prevented original FSCC devices (0x0f) from being detected correctly.
- Fixed a bug where RS485 wasn't being fully setup on FSCC devices.
- Added remaining get/set functions for the trigger levels.
- Added support for getting the RS485 value.
- Fixed Python bugs where disable_external_transmit and
- disable_isocchronous were failing.
- Added support for configuring frame length (variable data length between start and stop bits)
- Added support for external transmit mode on the FSCC UARTs
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented rs485 from being setup correctly on 335 cards
- Added echo cancellation support to the FSCC line
- Fixed a bug that prevented disabling isochronous mode while using the libraries
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of built in COM ports
- Automatically enable FSTDTR when opening the COM port
- Fixed a bug that allowed users read trigger level values in the PCI and PCIe async cards where the register is write only
- Added initial support for memory-mapped FSCC firmware
- Added a Port to HANDLE conversion operator in the C++ operator
- Added standard ports GUI to allow for changing COM port numbers
- Added VISA example code
- Added C example code
- Added FSCC isochronous mode
- Fixed a bug where the baud rate wasn't being set correctly on the 422/X-PCIe cards
- Added library support for setting the clock rate
- Fixed a bug where some settings were stored incorrectly in the registry
- Manually change clock frequency
- Fixed changeing the sample rate and trigger levels from the python library
- Fixed setting the clock rate on the 335 and FSCC cards
- Fixed detecting of which card is present
- Added more intuitive IOCTL error messages
This is the initial release of the 2.0.X driver series.