- Modified the includes directory location to match other Commtech repositories.
- Updated examples for includes changes.
- Fixed the FCR not being read correctly.
- Fixed TXEXT accidentally sending XREP instead of TXEXT.
- Fixed FCR getting overwritten when updating the clock.
- Changed the custom class GUID to a new GUID.
- Added a class installer to rename ports with their port number.
- Enabled the drivers to 'remember' what number a port is set to.
- Added a tool to allow a user to find a physical device associated with a port number.
- Updated driver project files for specific Windows 10 releases.
- Updated driver project for new vendor ID. API remains compatible, but going forward all Sync Com devices will not work without the correct VID.
- Updates to the documentation.
- Fixed a bug added by v1.2.0.
- Changed the loopback file for more thorough testing.
- Internal clean up.
- Added functionality to check the firmware version of the FX2.
- Fixed the reprogramming widget.
- Cleaned up several files.
- Reworked the internals to no longer rely on the ISR.
- Cleaned up the project files and inx files.
- Fixed an issue that caused occasional frame loss or frame delay.
This is the initial release of the 1.0 driver series.