Open Polis data
📂 Data exports from "open data" Polis conversations
Data is available here for the following conversations:
- uberx.taiwan: Engagement with the government of Taiwan as part of the vTaiwan participatory process which led to the successful regulation of Uber in Taiwan.
- bowling-green.american-assembly: Conversation run by the American Assembly in Bowling Green Kentucky regarding what's important to residents, and question the narrative of a "divided America" at the local/regional scope
- operation-marching-orders.march-on: Conversation run for March On (sister organization to Women's March) seeking organization direction and platform.
- 15-per-hour-seattle: Polis demo regarding opinions on the move to a $15/hr minimum wage.
- football-concussions: Polis demo conversation regarding the societal implications of brain injuries in American football.
- brexit-consensus: Labour Party test discussion regarding Brexit
- canadian-electoral-reform: Conversation regarding Canadian electoral reform.
- biodiversity: Scoop & PEP run hivemind conversation regarding Biodiversity in NZ