Clone this wiki locally
Third-party component sub-commands to be used from terminal. Modules below follow
component-<name> naming convention. They should be install-able through npm:
npm install -g component-<name>
And, once installed, they can be used like this:
You might also be interested in component builder plugins - they have their own page
- graph - output a dependency graph
- compile - pre-compile all your .ejs files to requirable js files. Sorry does not work on Windows :(
- shrinkwrap - save and reload specific versions of the components
- npm-post-install - Post-install script for npm(1) which makes a component to be a valid node module.
- serve - Development server that builds your components on every request.
- set - add a dependency to your json
- render - Render html file from template file for component
- assets - Easily add all your scripts, styles, images and files to your component.json file
- size - list the file sizes of all dependencies.
- outdated - list outdated dependencies.
- update - update outdated dependencies.
- bundle - separate builds for multi page apps.
- testem - configured local test runner on top of testem.
- test - minimal configuration component test runner supporting browser testing, phantomjs, and saucelabs.
- uninstall - uninstall dependencies from component.json.
- remove - remove files from component.json.
- generate - generator for component.
- link - symlink components between projects in development
- hint - linting tool for component projects and packages
- repo - backup installed components in a format compatible with registry