This repository is mainly prepared for those who use Docker. Otherwise you will need php >= 7.1 installed on your machine and composer-synchronizer/composer-synchronizer installed in the www directory or globally.
- Pull or copy this repository.
- Build the synchronizer-playground image
- Start the container
docker-compose up -d.
- Run the following command
docker-compose exec web composer install.
- This will install the some/package package from the packages directory for the nette2 project type.
- If you use different project type, change the project type in project composer.json file and in the package composer.json file.
- You can use this directory to test your package configuration. Just change and install whatever you need.
- The localhost is accessible from