This seems not a valid problem :
"zf-commons/zfc-user dev-master requires zendframework/zendframework dev-master -> satisfiable by zendframework/zendframework dev-master."
see : https://gist.github.com/3608231
That does indeed sound like a bad bug.
Without wanting to sound annoying - do you have an idea of when a solution trickles through to self-update?
@basz honestly I don't know. I'm on a tight schedule here and I'm sick so trying to get some rest (obviously it's not working well since it's 0.30 and I'm still here). Doing what I can :)
Seems i hit the same bug with symfony-standard
"symfony/symfony": "dev-routing as 2.2.x-dev",
Output when I run composer install
Loading composer repositories with package information
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- Installation request for symfony/symfony dev-routing as 2.2.x-dev -> satisfiable by symfony/symfony dev-routing.
- sensio/generator-bundle 2.2.x-dev requires symfony/console 2.2.* -> satisfiable by symfony/symfony 2.2.x-dev, symfony/symfony 2.2.x-dev, symfony/console 2.2.x-dev.
- don't install symfony/console 2.2.x-dev|don't install symfony/symfony dev-routing
- Can only install one of: symfony/symfony 2.2.x-dev, symfony/symfony dev-routing.
- Can only install one of: symfony/symfony dev-routing, symfony/symfony 2.2.x-dev.
- Installation request for sensio/generator-bundle 2.2.* -> satisfiable by sensio/generator-bundle 2.2.x-dev.
@acasademont Did you run a composer self-update? At first sight it looks like it should work with the latest version.
Composer version 2b06503
Fix var override, fixes #1061
@acasademont alright, this bug was actually fixed, but it crept out as well in the vcs repository handling. Anyway fixed it everywhere for good now I hope :) Try self-update again in a couple minutes and it should work.
Fixed, works like a charm, thanks!