Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Updated to latest installer script, including certificate data from Wed Jan 23 04:12:09 2019 GMT.
- Fixed POSIX incompatibility in shim script.
- Improved installer error reporting to show common OpenSSL and proxy errors.
- Stopped ini-handling from modifying an ini file if it is not in the php.exe directory.
- Added PHPRC detection, which is reported if used.
- Updated to latest installer script, including certificate data from Wed Jun 20 03:12:06 2018 GMT.
- Changed error reporting by forcing all errors to stderr with ini overrides.
- Changed detection of old PHP versions for better error handling.
- Fixed argument escaping to handle unusual path characters.
- Fixed shell proxy to handle
cygdriveprefix if it has been changed by the user.
- Changed reporting of registry
Autorunentries to catch strange
- Stopped uninstall removing
Composer\vendor\binfrom the user path if there is another composer files directory in the path (ie from a subseqent Developer mode installation).
- Improved shell proxy handling, in case of
- Improved error reporting, making use of stderr now that PHP uses it better.
- Added output from stdout and stderr to the log file for better troubleshooting.
SYSTEMinstallations no longer write data to the system user profile.
- Improved unattended installation to suppress system error dialogs. The
/PHPparam now accepts a folder or exe location.
- Added automatic php.ini creation/modification. A new ini will be offered if one does not already exists, based on the user
php.ini-productionfile. If an existing ini is missing required settings, Setup will offer to update it, having created a back-up.
- Added a Developer mode install option that allows users to install the Composer specific files where they want to, without including an uninstaller.
/DEV=path\to\installation\folderparam for unattended Developer mode installs
- Created a chocolatey package: https://chocolatey.org/packages/composer
- Many code tweaks and improvements.
- Improved search for existing php installations, including Program Files folders.
- Updated installer to use channels.
- Fixed PATHEXT handling bug issue 54.
- Improves path handling for existing user path in admin installs (introduced in v4.2.0) and for adding
Composer\vendor\binto the user path.
- Allow an existing user path to be found and used in admin installs. The path is left intact but all other admin-specific locations will be used.
- Major version pushed to v4, reflecting ShellMenus removal which requires uninstalling.
- Updated userdata.dll to handle silent uninstalls and removed the dialog cancel button, as it implied rollback functionality. File deletion can always be stopped using the dialog close icon.
/PROXY=http_proxy urlparams for installation, which can additionally be saved using
and loaded with
/LOADINF. For uninstall
/DELETE=localwill remove only local data, while
/DELETE=allwill remove all user data.
- Added unattended/silent install and uninstall functionality, with
/SUPPRESSMSGBOXESparams, as per
Inno Setup documentation.
- Changed Settings page to display a list of existing php installations. The following system drive and user profile directories are searched first:
\bin\php\php*. Then it looks for specific (xampp, wamp, PhpEd) locations.
- Simpler error handling introduced, which recognizes common PHP errors and displays all php output received.
- Added a Proxy page for the user to enter an
http_proxyvalue, with a value pre-entered if a proxy is found in any registry Internet
Settings. The variable is then set in the User environment (but not deleted on Uninstall). The Proxy page is also shown if
http_proxyis already set or passed in as a param.
- Added a Security page for when openssl is disabled, with the option to not use it. Sets
disable-tlsflag for installer script
- Added installation logging, stored as
Setup Log YYYY-MM-DD #nnn.txtin the users temp directory. For admin installs, the log is deleted on reboot.
- Removed Shell Menus feature to simplify the setup and further development.