Spring 4.0.0.RELEASE Template for MVC with Embedded Tomcat 7.0.47
This project is minimal setting of Spring 4 MVC. maybe.
Before use this project
- Java 1.6 and later
- favorite text editor or Eclipse or STS.
- Experience of Spring MVC.
- Download or
java -jar "PROJECT.jar"
- Fully Websocket!
- I wanna make Production use!!!
- JSP forward (but less PRIORITY. because I'll not use JSP View at my production.)
- View page solved. When get context, you must call
- Static resources solved.
- jade4j and Thymeleaf support (but with Thymeleaf, JSP not work. why?)
- JSP resolver removed dut to unable forward JSP file in JAR. use Thymeleaf or jade4j instead until solve this problem.
- parameterized port change and tomcat workdir changeable.
java -jar "PROJECT.jar" port=8081 basedir=/path/to/tomcat/workdir
- Websocket support by puryfury. thanks.
- embedded Tomcat will run with Non-blocking HTTP IO (Http11NioProtocol).
- This example will running with SockJS websocket emulation. If you want native websocket, convert this to war project and run with server below,
- Tomcat 8
- Jetty 9
- Glassfish 4.0
- looking for similar project? google or check out project below.
- If you want technical infomation, see below,
- Why can't forward JSP file in JAR? It's possible in Servlet 3.0 but not affect in embedded tomcat.
- NOT STABLE. PLZ DO NOT USE THIS AT PRODUCTION YET.