Compute Studio is an open-source utility for developers to freely share computational apps with users.
To see C/S in action, visit Compute.Studio.
- Freely share public apps and computations.
- Pay for your own resources, like compute, at cost.
- Sponsor resources for others if you'd like.
- A web-based graphical user interface for decisionmakers makes it easy to interact with C/S from the browser.
- The REST API enables developers to include C/S Apps in their own applications.
- Each user's personal library tracks their computations, including both inputs and results.
- Sharing and privacy features.
- Collaboration features like commenting and editing.
Compute Studio is an open source project and anyone can contribute code or suggestions.
You can reach Compute Studio developers to discuss how to get started by opening an issue or joining the Compute Studio Community chat room.
Compute Studio is licensed under the open source GNU Affero General Public License to Compute Tooling, Inc.