These samples uses the new CMake Android plugin with C++ support.
Additional Android Studio samples:
- Google Play Game Samples with Android Studio
- Google Android Vulkan Tutorials
- Android Vulkan API Basic Samples
- Android High Performance Audio
- Some are documented at Android Studio page
- For native application, editing some gradle properties [like sdk version] from Android Studio UI is not supported
For samples using
Android.mk build system with
ndk-build see the android-mk branch.
- With Android Studio: use "Import Project(Eclipse ADT, Gradle, etc)" or "File" > "Import Project" option
- On Command Line/Terminal: make sure set up ANDROID_HOME and ANDROID_NDK_HOME to local installation of SDK and NDK, then go to individual sample dir, and use "gradlew assembleDebug"
If you've found an error in these samples, please file an issue.
Copyright 2015 The Android Open Source Project, Inc.
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.