Howto add package to EnotHub.
- Visit EnotHub and push
- Use your git user name or project's namespace as
namespaceand your repo name as
- Fill in your project's git url.
- Select tags to build. By default last tag will be built.
- Select Erlang version to be used for build (optional).
application.confwill be used by default.
- Install enot github application for your repo
- push new git tag to your repo
Email notification notice
Notification email is sent to the last commit's author email. If you don't receive one - check if last email is yours.
How to add deps of my package?
All dependencies of your package, mentioned in
enot_config.json will be built after you package's build succeed.
Important: Enot will build dependencies of dependencies only if they contain
enot_config.json. Otherwise only first
level of dependencies will be built.
To add badges for your service use
Will display your package's version from enot.