This project was built using Node.js, and uses Keen.io for historical data logging.
The purpose of this project is to provide residents of Asheville, North Carolina, with up to the minute insight on the capacity of the local parking decks for which we have data.
- Clone the repo to your local machine
- In the cloned folder, run 'npm install' to install Node Package Manager
- Once Node Package Manager has installed, run 'node index.js'
- The automated configuration is port 5000, so you'll run the app at 'localhost:5000'
###To Edit Less
- In the cloned folder, run 'npm install -g less'
- To compile your less, run 'lessc public/css/main.less public/css/main.css'
- AVLpark uses Jade Markup language.