Bazar is a powerful "headless" e-commerce system. Built on Laravel and Vue.
Bazar provides a flexible and easily extensible system, respecting the Laravel conventions.
- Installation - Before moving on, please checkout the Laravel documentation about its installation, requirements and configuration.
- Admin - Bazar provides a simple and extendable admin UI that comes with a lots of built-in functionality. The UI is built on Bootstrap, Vue and Inertia.
- Cart - Bazar comes with a cart service by default, which manages cart models and their functionality.
- Checkout - The checkout service is no more but a helper class that manages and chains the various steps like updating addresses, creating the order, calculating shipping cost, taxes and discounts.
- Extensions - Soon...
- Gateway - Gateways are responsible to handle the payment or the refund process of an order.
- Discount - Bazar comes with a flexible discount support by default. You can easily manage discount definitions by using the
- Media - Bazar comes with a very simple yet flexible and powerful media manager component both on back-end and front-end.
- Shipping - Shippings are responsible to calculate the cost of a model that implements the
- Tax - Bazar comes with a flexible tax support by default. You can easily manage tax definitions by using the
Thank you for considering contributing to Bazar! The contribution guide can be found in the documentation.
Bazar is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT.