This is a very simple Alloy/Titanium-based example app for Android and iOS which main purpose is to demonstrate the commonly used features in the ti-simple-xmpp library.
This app deliberately has a bare bones look, but contains many features resembling a mainstream chat application:
- Login screen to connect on behalf of a XMPP user through a websocket
- Contacts overview displaying subscribed users, their statuses, and the number of unread messages
- Adding and removing contacts to personal roster
- Sending and receiving chat messages
- Chat states will be set and displayed while chatting, e.g. typing, active
- Displaying VCard information
- Titanium (version 5.2.3 or newer)
- ti-simple-xmpp and its dependencies
- An XMPP server with websockets enabled. When using
ejabberd, check if the following lines are present
and enabled in the
request_handlers: "/websocket": ejabberd_http_ws
This example app is licensed under the Apache Public License (Version 2). Please see the LICENSE file for the full license.
Stuff our legal folk make us say
Appcelerator, Appcelerator Titanium and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Appcelerator, Inc.
Titanium is Copyright (c) 2008-2016 by Appcelerator, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Titanium is licensed under the Apache Public License (Version 2). Please see the LICENSE file for the full license.